Compare VMware vs PSAV BETASee how working at VMware vs. PSAV compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at VMware vs. PSAV. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- VMware scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at VMware.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at PSAV.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at VMware.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at PSAV.
I have been working at VMware full-time for more than a year
Good compensation, Work from home option, Good work life balance, Good benefits apart from compensations.
Work life balance can be hard sometimes. In some cases, you are not given the complete ownership of what you do and people interfere