Compare Valtech vs Kantar (Worldpanel Division) BETASee how working at Valtech vs. Kantar (Worldpanel Division) compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Valtech vs. Kantar (Worldpanel Division). Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Valtech scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Kantar (Worldpanel Division) scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Valtech had 12 more reviews than Kantar (Worldpanel Division) that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Kantar (Worldpanel Division) had 9 more reviews than Valtech that mentioned "Senior management" as a Con.
I have been working at Valtech full-time for less than a year
Employee friendly working environment. Transparent & Friendly leadership. Well organised and structured projects. A young Practise Head (Ashish Thomas) with full of energy who is always there... for the team and keeps the atmosphere positive. Good Interview process where one's approach & problem solving skills are tested with tricky yet fun problems than the typical interview questions. You will get to work on the latest Technology Stack and are given enough time to ramp up our skills as per need.
No Cons as of now.
Advice to Management
Nothing as of now
I have been working at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) full-time
Culture and flexibility of working is the best.
There is nothing negative as such