Compare Valtech vs Sigma Infosolutions BETASee how working at Valtech vs. Sigma Infosolutions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Valtech vs. Sigma Infosolutions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Valtech scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Sigma Infosolutions scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Valtech had 28 more reviews than Sigma Infosolutions that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Valtech.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Sigma Infosolutions.
I have been working at Valtech full-time for less than a year
Employee friendly working environment. Transparent & Friendly leadership. Well organised and structured projects. A young Practise Head (Ashish Thomas) with full of energy who is always there... for the team and keeps the atmosphere positive. Good Interview process where one's approach & problem solving skills are tested with tricky yet fun problems than the typical interview questions. You will get to work on the latest Technology Stack and are given enough time to ramp up our skills as per need.
No Cons as of now.
Advice to Management
Nothing as of now
I have been working at Sigma Infosolutions full-time for more than a year
Best in class management. Very supportive Manager. Good projects. On-time salary credit. Timely hikes. Work life balance is good.
No Cons as of now.