Compare Verizon vs Uncommon Goods BETASee how working at Verizon vs. Uncommon Goods compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Verizon vs. Uncommon Goods. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Verizon scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Verizon.
- "Company lunches" was the most mentioned Pro at Uncommon Goods.
- Verizon had 1,653 more reviews than Uncommon Goods that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Verizon full-time
Always best. every application is developed with new technology which is not yet been released into market. Learn and Implement. Best at recognitions. Encourages executive studies and sponsers.
No Cons I can say. But should be proactive in learning new technologies.