Compare Vestas Wind Systems vs Audigy BETASee how working at Vestas Wind Systems vs. Audigy compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Vestas Wind Systems vs. Audigy. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Vestas Wind Systems scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Vestas Wind Systems had 48 more reviews than Audigy that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Denmark" was the most mentioned Con at Vestas Wind Systems.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Audigy.
I worked at Audigy full-time for more than a year
Vancouver is a pretty nice location
* networking determines everything - including movement throughout the organization. If you arent friends with the right people, you do not move. * This role in particular is largely setup to... absorb any issues that occur within the creative team as there is a systemic way for any other role to place blame upon you. For example, if your manager makes an error, it is you who submits the credit memo to the higher ups. This credit memo then stays on your record, and as months pass and its time for your review, no one cares who caused the problem, only that you wrote the credit memo. * My team literally did not have a direct manager for nearly 1 year
Advice to Management
Start over. Connect with your employees. Stop being greedy. Remember when you said wfh was impossible? Then a pandemic happens and almost every successful organization on the planet switched to a wfh... model that now works perfectly fine? LOL