Compare Videology vs Boohoo BETASee how working at Videology vs. Boohoo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Videology vs. Boohoo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Videology scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Boohoo scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Videology.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Boohoo.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Videology.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Boohoo.
I worked at Videology full-time
nice people. Office in good part of Baltimore
Lots of uncertainty; executive team is clueless
Advice to Management
Be honest with your employees. Take the blame that you are due. Don't blame others for your mistakes (which there are a lot of).
I have been working at Boohoo full-time for more than a year
Boohoo is an exciting business and is working hard to support customers and colleagues by driving forward on new initiatives There has been a refreshing change in strategy, focusing on doing the... right things to support growing the business Like many companies, Covid-19 has given an opportunity for better flexibility with home working, improving work/life balance enormously The pace of change is exciting and provides plenty of opportunity for growth and development The future is bright in Boohoo IT!
Legacy IT solutions need to continue to evolve