Compare Vitruvian Exploration vs Hike BETASee how working at Vitruvian Exploration vs. Hike compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Vitruvian Exploration vs. Hike. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Vitruvian Exploration scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Hike scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Hike.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Hike.
I worked at Vitruvian Exploration full-time
Strong track record of success, treated people with respect, and compensated like an independent
Company is comprised of mostly ex-southwestern employees so it was at times cliquish
I have been working at Hike full-time for more than a year
Meritocracy, High Agility, Employee Friendly Policies, Awesome Workplace Infra, Transparent, High Energy, Total Involvement, Insanely High Bar on People.
Not for the weak at heart, you might feel left out if you don't perform on the level of others, very high expectation - go big or go home, insanely high-bar on people (yes can be a CON for people... with the wrong mindset). Leave your ego outside the building and you'll be fine.
Advice to Management
Hike should garnish itself with a dash of sense of humour. It sometimes comes across as a bit too sharp for a youth platform that it is. Communication emanating from Hike can have more fun for sure.