Compare Walt Disney Company vs Disney Parks BETASee how working at Walt Disney Company vs. Disney Parks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walt Disney Company vs. Disney Parks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Walt Disney Company scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Walt Disney Company.
- "Magic" was the most mentioned Pro at Disney Parks.
- Walt Disney Company had 62 more reviews than Disney Parks that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Walt Disney Company full-time for more than 5 years
Working Culture, Value humans beings, employee learning, Awesome benefits, Job & family security
Lean Teams, lower roles with high salaries, promotions happen only if role gets vacant
I have been working at Disney Parks full-time for more than 10 years
Closer location to home, good working environment
Extra hours of working, no growth prospects
Advice to Management
They need to take feed backs from their Jr level management employees, the manager there are not always right.