Compare Wegmans Food Markets vs HubShout BETASee how working at Wegmans Food Markets vs. HubShout compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Wegmans Food Markets vs. HubShout. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Wegmans Food Markets scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- HubShout scored higher in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible scheduling" was the most mentioned Pro at Wegmans Food Markets.
- "Writers" was the most mentioned Pro at HubShout.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Wegmans Food Markets.
- "Entry level" was the most mentioned Con at HubShout.
I have been working at Wegmans Food Markets
Schedule flexibility, scholarship program, internships
Major work/life balance is lacking when full time, no sick time days (it's all part of your "vacation" time, so if you're sick you have to use your limited vacation time), you're required to work... weekends and holidays so you're never home with your own family, no set schedule or even sort of set schedule so good luck trying to plan anything more than 2 weeks out, no accountability for problem employees, pay isn't that great now that minimum wage has increased (our pay hasn't gone up to compensate), if you do your job well the manager will give you somebody else's job to do in addition
Advice to Management
Step into the average employee's shoes for a day and try to help us out. Often times we never hear what we do right or well, but always what's wrong is being pointed out to us.
I have been working at HubShout for less than a year
Plenty of work, great team support, an inclusive environment even for remote workers
I cannot think of any!
Advice to Management
I have been writing freelance for over 10 years now and I can honestly say this is one of the be companies I have worked with. I get the support that I need, and I think expectations are clearly laid... out.