Compare Wegmans Food Markets vs Sutherland BETASee how working at Wegmans Food Markets vs. Sutherland compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Wegmans Food Markets vs. Sutherland. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Wegmans Food Markets scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible scheduling" was the most mentioned Pro at Wegmans Food Markets.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Sutherland.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Wegmans Food Markets.
- "Night shifts" was the most mentioned Con at Sutherland.
I have been working at Wegmans Food Markets
Schedule flexibility, scholarship program, internships
Major work/life balance is lacking when full time, no sick time days (it's all part of your "vacation" time, so if you're sick you have to use your limited vacation time), you're required to work... weekends and holidays so you're never home with your own family, no set schedule or even sort of set schedule so good luck trying to plan anything more than 2 weeks out, no accountability for problem employees, pay isn't that great now that minimum wage has increased (our pay hasn't gone up to compensate), if you do your job well the manager will give you somebody else's job to do in addition
Advice to Management
Step into the average employee's shoes for a day and try to help us out. Often times we never hear what we do right or well, but always what's wrong is being pointed out to us.
I have been working at Sutherland full-time for more than 10 years
-Pay for performance -Competitive pay -Engaging environment -Employee morale pulse checks -Ongoing leadership development -Diverse workforce and leadership -Annual performance... reviews -Global opportunities -Cafe on site -Gym on site -Unique incentives based on clients supported -Approachable and engaging leadership -Clean and safe environment
Performance expectations but, the compensation and advancement opportunities are well worth it.
Advice to Management
Continue to invest in great employees.