Compare Wells Fargo vs Fisher Investments BETASee how working at Wells Fargo vs. Fisher Investments compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Wells Fargo vs. Fisher Investments. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Wells Fargo scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Fisher Investments scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Wells Fargo had 1,933 more reviews than Fisher Investments that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Sales goals" was the most mentioned Con at Wells Fargo.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Fisher Investments.
I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 5 years
Good salary CTC+ extra allowances, shift allowance, on call allowance, broadband reimbursement (allowances are depends on team) , Free cab, paid time off, annual hike, gym, world class... infrastructure.
Depends on team. US counter part team will transfer useless work to Indian teams which they don't like to do.
Advice to Management
Give promotion for peoples who are in level 1,2,3 quickly atleast in 2 year once and change promotion cycle to half year atleast for these levels. So that talented people won't look for outside... opportunities and they will work hard to improve Bank.
I worked at Fisher Investments full-time
- Great team to work with.
- Do not care with the alloted timings.