Compare Wells Fargo vs University of Phoenix BETASee how working at Wells Fargo vs. University of Phoenix compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Wells Fargo vs. University of Phoenix. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Wells Fargo scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- University of Phoenix scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Wells Fargo had 2,015 more reviews than University of Phoenix that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Wells Fargo had 1,456 more reviews than University of Phoenix that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- Wells Fargo had 567 more reviews than University of Phoenix that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I worked at University of Phoenix full-time for more than 8 years
Even though I was part of a RIF, I still say this is a great company to work for. Groups generally work well together, there is transparency (as much as possible) and with almost a decade with the... school, and working elsewhere, I would recommend them to others. They support flexibility for workers where possible They have good community support Plenty of room for personal growth
Plenty of worker-bees, so at some point you can't get much "higher" without changing departments (which can be done).