Compare Westpac Group vs Macquarie Group BETASee how working at Westpac Group vs. Macquarie Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Westpac Group vs. Macquarie Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Macquarie Group scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Westpac Group had 37 more reviews than Macquarie Group that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Red tape" was the most mentioned Con at Westpac Group.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Macquarie Group.
I have been working at Macquarie Group full-time for more than a year
Great work environment Work life balance Quality of work Great learning opportunities Variety of work
Management is somehow not up to mark and recognition of good work is not there