Compare Whitbread vs Travelodge Hotels (UK) BETASee how working at Whitbread vs. Travelodge Hotels (UK) compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Whitbread vs. Travelodge Hotels (UK). Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Whitbread scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Travelodge Hotels (UK) scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Whitbread.
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Travelodge Hotels (UK).
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Whitbread.
- "Minimum wage" was the most mentioned Con at Travelodge Hotels (UK).
I worked at Whitbread
People that work here are genuinely helpful and friendly Management are really supportive People are promoted internally Really suits people who like a fast pace Fair wages and flexi time... available
Nothing i came across during my working tenure
I have been working at Travelodge Hotels (UK) full-time for more than 3 years
the travelodge is one of the best hotel chain. & This is a first company who think about the employees progress. Believe in hard work & serve best as i found their videos on YouTube and... Facebook. Recruitment procedure is awesome. They reply so politely. Give respect & reply to your every queries.
As per my point of view there in no any downsides.
Advice to Management
I dont want to advice but i want to request to management that please recruit to other region ( INDIA ) candidates as well.