Compare William Hill vs Bet365 BETASee how working at William Hill vs. Bet365 compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at William Hill vs. Bet365. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bet365 scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at William Hill.
- "Good salary" was the most mentioned Pro at Bet365.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at William Hill.
- "Team leaders" was the most mentioned Con at Bet365.
I worked at William Hill part-time
Decent money if you are a student. Once you know what you're doing your shifts are a breeze! You'll probably meet some very friendly and funny work colleagues.
A lot of bad management but the few good managers are truly amazing people.