Compare Winton Group vs BlueCrest Capital Management BETASee how working at Winton Group vs. BlueCrest Capital Management compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Winton Group vs. BlueCrest Capital Management. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Winton Group scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- BlueCrest Capital Management scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Winton Group.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at BlueCrest Capital Management.
- "Constant change" was the most mentioned Con at Winton Group.
- "Market rate" was the most mentioned Con at BlueCrest Capital Management.
I worked at Winton Group full-time for more than 5 years
Great benefits, friendly and accommodating staff, comfortable and welcoming, room for growth
I actually can not think of any!
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work you are all doing to keep Winton going, keeping staff happy and thriving. 2020 has thrown one hell of a curve ball but that won't stop you! Thank you for giving me the... opportunity to work for such a fantastic company. I'm sad it's come to an end, but everything happens for a reason. All the best.
I have been working at BlueCrest Capital Management full-time
Smart People and strong returns
Long hours and not always collaborative