Compare Wipro vs Sutherland BETASee how working at Wipro vs. Sutherland compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Wipro vs. Sutherland. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Wipro scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Sutherland scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Wipro.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Sutherland.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Wipro.
- "Night shifts" was the most mentioned Con at Sutherland.
I have been working at Wipro full-time for more than a year
Learning, Job security, Employee health benefits, work-life balance
Salary, Practice bifurcation, career growth, internal Politics
Advice to Management
It's good to bifurcate practices for Cybersecurity/Information System/Digital... But There should be zero tolerance on practice discrimination where majority tries to demean other practices and try... to call all the shots, Account/Organization will never be able to achieve the target as "One Company"... at the end of the It's Wipro for outer world isn't it?
I have been working at Sutherland full-time for more than 10 years
-Pay for performance -Competitive pay -Engaging environment -Employee morale pulse checks -Ongoing leadership development -Diverse workforce and leadership -Annual performance... reviews -Global opportunities -Cafe on site -Gym on site -Unique incentives based on clients supported -Approachable and engaging leadership -Clean and safe environment
Performance expectations but, the compensation and advancement opportunities are well worth it.
Advice to Management
Continue to invest in great employees.