Compare Workday vs MLive Media Group BETASee how working at Workday vs. MLive Media Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Workday vs. MLive Media Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Workday scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Workday.
- "Digital marketing" was the most mentioned Pro at MLive Media Group.
- "Proprietary language" was the most mentioned Con at Workday.
- "Mlive" was the most mentioned Con at MLive Media Group.
I worked at Workday full-time
I think everybody has great stories
Everybody had lot of problems but,very few people listen to you one day when you become successful
Advice to Management
I am not a great I was born in a normal family
I worked at MLive Media Group
I had more flexibility working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic Gained months of experience which built my writing portfolio Worked on a variety of topics Mileage and other business expenses..., phone stipend, laptop and supplies provided
No extra support while working from home Most communications were over email/IM Did not have many interactions with colleagues A lot is expected of each reporter and sometimes at the last minute