Compare Wynn Resorts vs Tipico BETASee how working at Wynn Resorts vs. Tipico compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Wynn Resorts vs. Tipico. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Wynn Resorts scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Tipico scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Wynn Resorts.
- "Malta" was the most mentioned Pro at Tipico.
- "Strip" was the most mentioned Con at Wynn Resorts.
- "Different departments" was the most mentioned Con at Tipico.
I have been working at Wynn Resorts full-time for more than 10 years
Work with the best of the best, always have new challenges to be better, you can create your own career by hard work and a great attitude, upper management (Matt Maddox specifically) did right by... "the people" during the 3 month pandemic closure in Las Vegas by paying everyone even steady extras the entire closure and kept all benefits in place
Salary is average compared to others in hospitality on the Las Vegas Strip, we have had re-organizations in the past (EX: 2009-2010 during recession) and are getting ready for them now, however, they... are lay-offs and furloughs, just called different names. Lots of change right now and some of it does not always make sense for company brand which is very disheartening to long-term, outstanding employees.
Advice to Management
Get feedback from team from top to bottom not just in the Great Place to Work Survey as those are super skewed and not broken out by actual departments people are in so feedback is not accurate.... Listen to the people who have been here for a long time and get their input as they are what makes this place tick, not the people in the C-Suite.
I worked at Tipico full-time for more than a year
I don't know any pros
Management does not know what the do. Chaotic, a lot of work, no support from management. They signed the diversity charta but this is just pink washing. They don't care about minorities and... diversity.