Compare Xerox vs UPS BETASee how working at Xerox vs. UPS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Xerox vs. UPS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Xerox scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- UPS scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Xerox.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at UPS.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Xerox.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at UPS.
I worked at Xerox for less than a year
1> Good environment 2 > Really Friendly people
1> Interns are not taken seriously 2> No one to assist in learning the new job
Advice to Management
Help the interns settle in the new work environment
I have been working at UPS full-time for more than 3 years
Allowances, Cab facility, food facility
Leave policy, shift timing, no