Compare Xerox vs UPS BETASee how working at Xerox vs. UPS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Xerox vs. UPS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Xerox scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- UPS scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Xerox.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at UPS.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Xerox.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at UPS.
I worked at UPS full-time for more than 8 years
- Great & Honest Company - Wonderful Work culture - Global Exposure
UPS India works in a bureaucratic way, away from UPS global policy and ethos. People move up the ladder on the bases of You scratch my back and I scratch yours. Corruption is deeply rooted that is... backed by the Sr. Management in a coordinated way. Whistle blower perishes in UPS India and the masked one survives & grow.
Advice to Management
UPS US should review the exit interview of last decade to see what good leaving employee has shared to save this great organization in India.