Compare Zillow vs Intellectual Ventures BETASee how working at Zillow vs. Intellectual Ventures compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Zillow vs. Intellectual Ventures. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Zillow scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Zillow.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Intellectual Ventures.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Zillow.
- "Business model" was the most mentioned Con at Intellectual Ventures.
I worked at Zillow full-time for more than 3 years
Zillow is a great company and you are surrounded by some of the smartest, most knowledgable people.
Unfortunately with the growth of the company due to Zillow Offers, the amount of redtape has grown exponentially and there is several layers of bureaucracy to go through to get anything done.
Advice to Management
I have been working at Intellectual Ventures for less than a year
Ever-learning Big deals to take care of
Portfolio of technologies to look at