Compare Zoho vs Atrient BETASee how working at Zoho vs. Atrient compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Zoho vs. Atrient. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Zoho scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Zoho.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Zoho.
I have been working at Zoho full-time
- A culture of freedom and ownership - Getting things done mind-set - Buffer to make mistakes and grow - Organic is a good way to define the company - Inspiring CEO - Flat hierarchy - Huge... pool of experienced employees who are easily accessible
- A few cons that come with excess freedom and trust. Lack of consistent processes across teams. Each team is an individual autonomous entity.
Advice to Management
Since Zoho does not believe in credentials, individuals who perform consistently eventually end up in leadership positions. But not all good performers are good leaders. I do not have a solution. But... this is one problem that needs to be looked into.
I have been working at Atrient full-time for more than 10 years
I feel that I am at the right place, they recognized my hard work and skills. Excellent opportunities for creative designers and developers. • Atrient genuinely cares about their... employees • Passion driven work culture • Work hard, Get Rewards & Recognition • Perfect work environment and friendly colleagues
Too much thinking to take decisions on small things