Compare Zoho vs E2logy Software Solutions BETASee how working at Zoho vs. E2logy Software Solutions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Zoho vs. E2logy Software Solutions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- E2logy Software Solutions scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Zoho had 123 more reviews than E2logy Software Solutions that mentioned "Work culture" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Zoho.
- "Everything is good" was the most mentioned Con at E2logy Software Solutions.
I have been working at Zoho full-time
- A culture of freedom and ownership - Getting things done mind-set - Buffer to make mistakes and grow - Organic is a good way to define the company - Inspiring CEO - Flat hierarchy - Huge... pool of experienced employees who are easily accessible
- A few cons that come with excess freedom and trust. Lack of consistent processes across teams. Each team is an individual autonomous entity.
Advice to Management
Since Zoho does not believe in credentials, individuals who perform consistently eventually end up in leadership positions. But not all good performers are good leaders. I do not have a solution. But... this is one problem that needs to be looked into.