Compare Zoho vs Webanywhere BETASee how working at Zoho vs. Webanywhere compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Zoho vs. Webanywhere. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Zoho scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Zoho.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Pro at Webanywhere.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Zoho.
- "Soundbranch" was the most mentioned Con at Webanywhere.
I have been working at Webanywhere full-time for more than 5 years
Met some great people and got promotion rapidly whilst people were being fired and leaving at a high rate. I did gain substantial technical knowledge from competent colleagues.
CEO is delusional and a narcissist. I tried to channel a constructive request that he needed to go see a doctor but not sure if that happened. He treats people abominably and seems oblivious to any... kind of healthy working culture. He jumps on various things like a kid in a playground but his constant ridiculous expostulations make him impossible to work with. Staff turnover presents as much instability as it does opportunity. There are some good initiatives but they quickly become too cynical.
Advice to Management
Sell the company. Much has been achieved over the years but repeating the same mistakes will get more and more costly. To enable the business to achieve its potential a complete change in... leadership and ownership is required.