Compare athenahealth vs Hoag Memorial Hospital BETASee how working at athenahealth vs. Hoag Memorial Hospital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at athenahealth vs. Hoag Memorial Hospital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- athenahealth scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at athenahealth.
- "Great location" was the most mentioned Pro at Hoag Memorial Hospital.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at athenahealth.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Hoag Memorial Hospital.
I have been working at athenahealth full-time for more than a year
Company is well placed in the market ; You have plenty of opportunities to contribute and make a mark on the company and it’s results ; Thoroughly encouraged to work on new technologies;... re-engineering old stack and try the best solutions
No Cons, Company is doing well and takes care of its employees
I have been working at Hoag Memorial Hospital
Performed network engineering, design, planning (WAN & LAN) & implementation. Studied single point failures & designed WAN structure in such a way that there are no failures in network... in case of any device or link failure. Installing, Configuring and troubleshooting Cisco Routers (ASR1002X, 3945, 3845, 2800, 3600) and Switches to perform functions at the Access, Distribution, and Core layers. Installing, Maintaining and Troubleshooting of Cisco ASR 1K, 7200, 7750,7950, 3925E and 2951E Routers and Cisco 6500, 4510, 4500-X, 4948, 3560X, 3750X and 2960S Switches for deployment on production. Responsibilities include software upgrade, license activation, configuring/installing new GSR router 7000,12000, Nexus switch 9000, 5000,3000, 9504, 9300, 3200, 2308, F5-5050 and maintaining network documentation. Troubleshooting Layer 2 issues, Spanning Tree protocol, RSTP, MST, VTP, VLAN on Cisco – 6500 series switches.
I dint find any cons