Compare athenahealth vs Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences BETASee how working at athenahealth vs. Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at athenahealth vs. Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- athenahealth scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at athenahealth.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at athenahealth.
I have been working at athenahealth full-time for more than a year
Company is well placed in the market ; You have plenty of opportunities to contribute and make a mark on the company and it’s results ; Thoroughly encouraged to work on new technologies;... re-engineering old stack and try the best solutions
No Cons, Company is doing well and takes care of its employees
I worked at Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences part-time
- great team, fun place to work at - nice managers - awesome environment - place close to the lake - for part time, it is very flexible and there are lots of shifts
- you do a lot of servi coffee, snack, meal, courtyard, non nursing task. Which i don't mind, but I think these task often take time away to actually do your quality 1 on 1s with the clients.