Compare athenahealth vs Penn Medicine BETASee how working at athenahealth vs. Penn Medicine compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at athenahealth vs. Penn Medicine. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- athenahealth scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Penn Medicine scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at athenahealth.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Penn Medicine.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at athenahealth.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Penn Medicine.
I have been working at athenahealth full-time for more than a year
Company is well placed in the market ; You have plenty of opportunities to contribute and make a mark on the company and it’s results ; Thoroughly encouraged to work on new technologies;... re-engineering old stack and try the best solutions
No Cons, Company is doing well and takes care of its employees