Compare athenahealth vs United Allergy Services BETASee how working at athenahealth vs. United Allergy Services compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at athenahealth vs. United Allergy Services. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- athenahealth scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at athenahealth.
- "Entry level" was the most mentioned Pro at United Allergy Services.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at athenahealth.
- "Sales job" was the most mentioned Con at United Allergy Services.
I have been working at athenahealth full-time for more than a year
Company is well placed in the market ; You have plenty of opportunities to contribute and make a mark on the company and it’s results ; Thoroughly encouraged to work on new technologies;... re-engineering old stack and try the best solutions
No Cons, Company is doing well and takes care of its employees
I have been working at United Allergy Services full-time
Great managers who work well with you and want to see you succeed
No pay increase or raises despite experience at the company, too much patient responsibility, product knowledge and clinical knowledge required for pay rate