Compare athenahealth vs eClinicalWorks BETASee how working at athenahealth vs. eClinicalWorks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at athenahealth vs. eClinicalWorks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- athenahealth scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- eClinicalWorks scored higher in 4 areas: Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at athenahealth.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at eClinicalWorks.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at athenahealth.
- "Night shift" was the most mentioned Con at eClinicalWorks.
I have been working at athenahealth full-time for more than a year
Company is well placed in the market ; You have plenty of opportunities to contribute and make a mark on the company and it’s results ; Thoroughly encouraged to work on new technologies;... re-engineering old stack and try the best solutions
No Cons, Company is doing well and takes care of its employees
I have been working at eClinicalWorks full-time for more than 3 years
Best company to start your career and good working culture. Excellent place to grow and understand organization hierarchy.
Nothing Negative to comment about
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work