Compare bebe stores vs Charles & Keith BETASee how working at bebe stores vs. Charles & Keith compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at bebe stores vs. Charles & Keith. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- bebe stores scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Charles & Keith scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Great discount" was the most mentioned Pro at bebe stores.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Charles & Keith.
- "Stylist" was the most mentioned Con at bebe stores.
- "Part timers" was the most mentioned Con at Charles & Keith.
I worked at Charles & Keith full-time for more than a year
If fresh grad or entry level, there are opportunities to learn. Some people are very nice and friendly. Staff discount on company products
Turnover rate is very high - leads to constant re-structuring A lot of managers lack basic leadership and skills. Toxic culture, people do not take responsibility and push work to different teams,... some people who’ve been there for years get by doing nothing due to their ‘loyalty’. Family makes all the decisions. Very low pay. Some teams have no work life balance.