Compare eClerx vs Ivalua BETASee how working at eClerx vs. Ivalua compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at eClerx vs. Ivalua. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- eClerx scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Ivalua scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at eClerx.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Ivalua.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at eClerx.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Ivalua.
I worked at eClerx full-time for more than 5 years
The learning and knowledge management team is the best in the industry. The shared services function are very employee focused during times if crisis etc.
Sales pipeline can get better. No other cons.
Advice to Management
I have been working at Ivalua full-time for less than a year
Everyone in the company are very welcoming and very helpful. Even during the difficult lockdown phase because of COVID-19, the company made it possible to get me onboard in a very short time. All in... all, great people to work with
Haven't found any! Just like evry coin has two sides, there maybe a few cons, but no roadblocks for sure.