Leprino Foods FAQ

All answers shown come directly from Leprino Foods Reviews and are not edited or altered.

16 English questions out of 16

22 September 2019

Does Leprino Foods pay for a gym membership?

Pros

Few good HR policies Small gym at denver office

Cons

Some of the worst team members, managers I have worked in my career. Each team in IT has one entitled guy especially the so called senior solution architects, who kind of try to control the show. All these sr. solution architects (mostly indian) are very political mindset driven, hardly technically capable. Almost all associate directors have old fashioned management style, focus more on saving their jobs, engage in office politics, orthodox thinking. Only 20 % of people actually work here, and their accomplishment credit is taken by rest 80%. Eventually these hardworking 20% get fed up and leave and the rest 80% gets promoted. It's a cycle here.

Advice to Management

Kick out all the managers/associate directors and senior solution architects who only focus on saving their jobs, take credit of work done by others, not let other people in their team grow. Respect opinions of new employees, who bring in fresh perspective. HR should investigate all the past reasons of people leaving, especially in IT. They will get a answer.

Small gym at denver office

22 September 2019

See answer

21 June 2019

What is the retirement plan like at Leprino Foods?

Pros

Benefits, retirement, profit sharing, bonus.

Cons

Too many working hours required. Horrible employee engagement. Leadership acts like they care what employees think but they do not. HR is not encouraged to help people or support them. They are also not informed. What this company cares about is money without realizing that they're losing so much money from turnover than they're supposedly saving by their ridiculous philosophies. Also some racism and favoritism.

Advice to Management

Let employees decide engagement opportunities. Encourage supervisors and HR to work with the employees more so certain things like benefits, health screenings, events can be utilized more.

Benefits, retirement, profit sharing, bonus.

21 June 2019

See answer

12 July 2018

How are senior leaders perceived at Leprino Foods?

Pros

Great Learning curve, talented staff, and leadership

Cons

A lot of competitive people

Great Learning curve, talented staff, and leadership

12 July 2018

See 7 more answers

22 January 2019

How are the career development opportunities at Leprino Foods?

Pros

Great product, company values, work ethic, family business

Cons

Hard to change departments, average benefits, does not have a good program in place for individual development and career development.

Advice to Management

Work on the dual career pathway so that its more feasible and make it easier to gain more exposure to other areas of work.

Hard to change departments, average benefits, does not have a good program in place for individual development and career development.

22 January 2019

See 1 more answer

27 April 2020

What kind of career opportunities exist at Leprino Foods?

Pros

Friedly and very laid back environment.

Cons

Not much opportunity for growth

Advice to Management

Please keep doing a performance reviews

Not much opportunity for growth

27 April 2020

See answer
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4

16 English questions out of 16