Ørsted Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ørsted Interview Questions

Interviews at Ørsted

Graduate Program Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ørsted (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Applied in early November. In December, was contacted to do hour long Skype interview with manager. The company was introduced to me and they asked some questions about my resume.
    Invited for a second on site interview with 3 managers and hr rep. Send a timed logical, verbal, math reasoning cognitive test, 12 min for 50 questions, and PLI test to be completed before onsite.
    The on-site consisted of going through my results of the tests, mostly focusing on my personality. Was asked whether I agreed with certain statements from PLI and through that asked behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• the on-site would ask what my strategy was for the timed cognitive test.   Answer Question

Graduate Program Interview

Interview

The application was a long and intensive but effective procedure. It included a video case, cultural assessment, intelligence test, skype interview and an assessment day with many different exercises. OVeral it was a pleasant, but intense experience.

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ørsted (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

For me, there were total 2 interview rounds, one technical and another was HR.

My first interview was scheduled on a very short notice. It was a technical round and it started with my current/past project experience. They started asking questions based on my project details I shared. After that they gave me one use case for which I had to code and provide the solution. It was not a very difficult question.

After the first round, I had to wait almost 2 weeks for the feedback and after that HR sent me links to 2 online tests to be completed before the HR round. One was IQ test ( 50 questions in 12 mins) and another was personality test.

I had to go for HR interview next day. During the whole interview we discussed on the tests above.

Overall it was very good experience.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ørsted.

Interview

The interview was too easy too simple too short too rush. Not properly filter the right candidates. Pre-selection was racist for some department. They intent to balance the race ratio rather than hire the right person for the job.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ørsted (Copenhagen (Denmark)).

Interview

First a presentation about the company, followed by walking through the resume with the two contact persons/potential managers . Mostly follow up questions from the resume, and a lot of questions about personality.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ørsted.

Interview

Got referred by a current employee, easy and super fast reply (internal mails), promised to call me the next day - call never happened and no email was answered until I got a formal rejection mail 3 months later. That is not what you can call a process.

Intern Interview

Interview

The process took about 2 weeks. Received a skype call and had a chat with the HR manager for the first round. Another interview with team manager for the second interview.

Frontend Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ørsted (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2019.

Interview

There is multiple stages for the interview process, first you go through phone/Skype call, then technical assessment to complete a demo application. If they still like you then they will invite you to face to face interview, then HR assessment, finally sign offer with them.

Interview Questions

• Describe what's html5 semantic elements   1 Answer
    • What's SASS/SCSS/LESS, and what's BEM   1 Answer

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ørsted (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in February 2019.

Interview

Very lengthy and extensive, including online interviews, video applications, casework, tests, assessment day, etc. Every step less and fewer people participated. But the process took more than two months and the last day included a lot of tasks

Interview Questions

• How would you motivate an athlete to win?   1 Answer

Partnerships Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ørsted (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in February 2019.

Interview

Step 1: Sent cover letter and CV with application.
    Step 2: Invited to make 2 minute video talking about a given case.
    Step 3: PLI Testing, 12 minutes to answer as many questions as possible.
    Step 4: Skype interview with Hiring Manager discussing motivations and role specific questions.
    Step 5: Assessment day at the offices in Copenhagen( 8am - 6pm).

Interview Questions

• General competency & fit questions combined with more specific case studies.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.