[24]7.ai Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

[24]7.ai Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at [24]7.ai

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bengaluru) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied for a chat process. Long interview procedure. A simple Grammar test of 20 questions. Then a psychometric test and a chat test-an online mock chat session. After getting shortlisted, they will send you to a training institute. They will select you only if you pass in the test after the training. After joining also, there will be 3 stages of training and tests. If you fail in any stage of training, again you will be asked to go for the same training session. Job is not guaranteed for 3 months.

Interview Questions

• Asked to sell a product(pen) to see our convincing skill. About hospitality industry. About previous role.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Even after getting offer letter, job is not guaranteed.

Other Interview Reviews for [24]7.ai

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bengaluru) in May 2016.

Interview

First you have to attend Aptitude test, then psychometric test, Typing & Mock chat test, Ops round. This was for Hilton Process of [24]7 Inc. The recruitment process is little slow so you have to be patient and wait for results.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about yourself?
      2) If experience candidate, then about ur experience.
      3) Why you want to join [24]7?
      4) Comfortable with rotational shifts or not?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bengaluru) in November 2009.

Interview

They select based on how people look and not on talent

Interview Questions

• One question is why the hell do you want to join   2 Answers

I don feel that company as a company, it is jst like a brothel, using and throwing

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bengaluru) in April 2012.

Interview

I attended face to face interview by direct walkin at 247. Initial one was HR interview, once we completed this round they send me to Written Test, online test. Here I was selected, after this they send me to the Typing test. I cleared this round and final round was Operational round. Here they declared me as a right person to this job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join in this company and why do you quit previous company?   1 Answer
    • Are you comfortable with night shifts and are you ok with this salary?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Hyderabad) in November 2011.

Interview

round 1: checking ur skills in communication as well as ur confidence.
    round 2: typing skills.
    round 3: communication test
    round 4: personal inteview with operations manager.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.