[24]7.ai Non Voice Process Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 23 Feb 2019

2.1

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bengaluru) in November 2017.

Interview

First round is essay writing and next round is online . This job is not suitable for B.TECH graduates who have above 60% . Initially they won't mention that and they will conduct essay writing . After waiting for so long and clearing essay writing then they will go through your resume. If you have more than 60 % in B.Tech , they simple say we cannot consider your profile . If they are not interested to recruit B.Tech with above 60%, why can't they simply mention that in job portals before posting. I request everyone those who have above 60% in B.Tech ,don't attend the interview .It is waste of time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for [24]7.ai

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bengaluru) in November 2017.

Interview

1 essay writing
    2 face to face
    3 typing test there are many procedures in that etc like ur typing speed and ur attention towards ur clients and later according to ur marks then they will start ur work

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself was the question   1 Answer

Non Voice Process Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai in August 2017.

Interview

Interview process is too lengthy.
    First round essay, Then a lady lecturer come demonstrate about online test. Again essay writing & then online test.
    It consists 5 steps. If anyone failed will not be hired.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

The process was good and easy for the people ,people who don't get a job since a long time in IT can try her and can get a job. Best place to work also

Interview Questions

• How long will you stick to us   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bengaluru) in July 2017.

Interview

It is a simple interview process at 24[7]. First, they conduct a screening round in which they give ten English words and you have to form sentences. After that, they will shortlist few candidates. for next round and then they will brief about it. Next round is an online test and essay writing followed by HR round. And you are done with the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself.   1 Answer
    • why do you want to join bpo?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bengaluru) in July 2017.

Interview

first round is screening. that is just a formality. followed by essay writing.then there will be an aptitude test and typing skills test. Then there will be chat round.those who clear all these rounds. they are called for HR round. After clearing HR round they will give you a letter of intent.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bengaluru) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview was smooth, they just want to know the dedication you could implement on the work, once you clear the inteview the real test for patience starts. I finished 3 rounds in 1 day and was called for documentation , which was finished and I was waiting for the offer letter. They delayed my offer letter for 3 days, which made me opt out. After 2 weeks they called me and requested me to come for the offer letter. But they started to tell that my address was in not hiring zone repeatedly. There's only one person to announce your offer letters, the remaining dont even worry about it.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to sign a bond for 2 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bengaluru) in January 2019.

Interview

Easy interviews process and 1 day process. It's a bpo based company so it requires spoken English fluent. 2nd think is, your typing speed should be 25 words/min. After selection process, next day you should submit the documents. Next day is your joining day. This company provides cab facility for their employees.

Interview Questions

• First round is reasoning, aptitude, verbal and typing accuracy test.
      2nd round is essay writing on given topic, 3rd round is typing speed test   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.