[24]7.ai Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 15 Nov 2018

2.9

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at [24]7.ai in May 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email to schedule the telephonic technical interview. After first interview, I got another email saying that they want to conduct another technical phone interview. During the second interview, I was told that the first interviewer was confused so they are conducting second interview.
After answering all question correctly and finishing the interview before time, interviewer asked me a bonus question. I gave him my ideas and he seemed to be happy with it. I did not received any update for a week so I sent couple of emails and got a response saying they found a better fit.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for [24]7.ai

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Campbell, CA (US)).

Interview

It was brief and rigid. Recruiter set it up and I went to their office for the interview. The interviewer asked me a lot of questions about my experience. I answered all of them the I also asked about the company.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have?   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was good. 3-4 interviewers, last one being managerial round.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I went to the office in Bangalore for face to face interview. I had two rounds. First one was about my projects and a simple question. Second one was puzzel round.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how would I implement an e-commerce site. What would be the stack that I use.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

For experienced people selection process will be based two technical round interview - one telephonic and one F2F. For SSE / TL positions possibly another round of interview will be conducted which can be non-technical.
    For freshers it will be basic level written test and one F2F technical interview

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions will be on your previous projects and roles and responsibilities   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at [24]7.ai in March 2012.

Interview

Very Good

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at [24]7.ai in December 2010.

Interview

I got a call from HR who scheduled a phone interview. Got the phone call intime. Later, I was informed that I am through and have been asked for a F2F. I reached the company 1 hour earlier than scheduled, but there was no wait time and the interview started soon.

I went through two rounds of F2F technical interviews and then a short behavioural round.

Interviewers were well behaved and mainly focused on ability to code rather asking standard interview questions we hear outside. They judge based on the thinking process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Initially, I was offered very less than what I have quoted for.(They might have been thinking of my limited experience). Then, I came up justifying the quoted sal and I got it next time.

Companies appraisal period happens in July-June unlike other companies where appraisal happens from April-March. Hence, negotiate accordingly, should be quoting a little more than what you are comfortable with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

Worst Experience: Don't waster your time and effort for interview process

5 Rounds of Technical Interview(1:1), Complete all the tech rounds and spoke to the director as well on the same day.
    After 15days, i sent an email to find the status of the profile, HR replied saying that "technical expertise do not match with oufr requirement.".

I was completely confused with that reply becoz,the HR told me that i had cleared all the tech rounds on the day of the interview.

HR is not even responding to any mails regarding for further communication

I suggest the people not to waste time and efforts by taking up this interview process.

Interview Questions

• Mostly on data structures and algorithms   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore South

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Coimbatore South) in July 2018.

Interview

Interview process was very bad. They didn't test the candidates properly. The interviewer's questions were irrelevant to the job profile. The HR had a really bad thought process and was unfit to be a HR of a good company like [24 7].ai

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Bengaluru) in May 2018.

Interview

First they conducted a telephonic round in which they asked algorithms and basic Java
    After this a coding round happened which was online
    Then after 1 week, they called me for 5 face to face round .
    2 rounds were technical, asked to write algorithms.
    3rd round was DB round
    4th was design round
    5th was Managerial round with the manager.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to print odd even using threads   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.