Interview Question

Administrative Assistant/Customer Service/Executive Front Desk Administrator Position Interview

-Portland, OR

Waha Capital

*Have you ever worked from home or online before ? *Are you currently employed ? *How many hours do you intend to dedicate to this job position if hired? *What is your past experience with data entry and customer service? *Do you have any quickbook exp & Why do you want to work for this company? *Whats your clerical speed? *What do you understand by privacy and code of conduct,How do you handle conflict?What are your career goals ? *What is your highest educational diploma and when did you receive it? *How long do you expect to remain employed with this company if hired ? *Do you have an idea of how to use MS excel ? *Tell me about yourself and your last or current job? *Why Should we Hire You?

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

4 Answers

I told them that they seemed like a scam and that I'm not interested in them.

Anonymous on

Hi, Same experience. thanks buddy .

Agarwal on

Yes I JH ad an online business. Business Manager, Program Director. I'll dedicate as much time is needed.im half way through an MBA. Ecel and QuickBooks trained. My resume lists everything but happy tr answer. Joppa knowledgable. I need to work and you want to hire me fory experience.

Anonymous on

And my phone keyboard is messed up ha ha. Hope to form you soon.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.