Cover image for September Films

Add an Interview

Interview Question

Associate Field Story Producer Interview

September Films

"This will be harder than anything you've done. Gauranteed. Still want to do it?"

Interview Answers

7 Answers

Your concern is whether not the job is hard to do, then you've chosen the wrong job. You have to enjoy your commitment.

Anonymous on

The Hardest thing I ever did was survive Marine Corp boot camp and survive war. This job is exciting because it is challenging. Once "alignment" is defined then creativity and critical thinking kick in.

larry wilcox on

I'm curious as to why it's the hardest job I could do. I have already taken a seminar on how to be a writer's assistant from a person currently working as a writer for BLACKISH. I have already done research for a friend's published book entitled, "Mary, The Mary Tyler Moore Story." If your standards are very high, I look forward to the challenge.

Potential Associate Field Story Producer on

Dog it. You haven't read my whole resume! Didn't I put in there that I personally knocked down the Berlin Wall and defeated European communism? I programmed Steve Spielberg for success and once won, he was to go to eastern Europe and tell his Jewish friends and family members (the ones left alive after the holocaust anyway) that the messiah had told him that the Berlin Wall would fall on Krystal Naught, 1989. Word spread to the Christians, and into the red devil government besieging the people there. Now, you hear a rumor that some religious madman would be knocking down the Berlin Wall on such and such a date and time, where are you going to be? That's right, you'd be where they went, on long-planned family vacations to Switzerland with all their money. That's why the guards, who also knew the rumor, could find no direction, and they did what they knew to be right for themselves and their country. They let the people through! Didn't you guys ever watch V for Vendetta? I put the same thing in that film. I don't understand. Nobody gets me. I'm Yoda. I'm O.B. Juan Kennobee. I'm Jack in Titanic those are my words he speaks. Scientists more learned than wise Hunt Science down in butterflies Bring it on, Heraldo. I've kicked backside through decades. This will be a piece of cake. Big Time. Plus, I found the cure for suicidal ideation. If you have suicidal people on staff, I can cure them instantly with some chewing gum. I am serious. See Nicholson B. (1984) Does kissing aid human bonding by semiochemical addiction? British Journal of Dermatology 111:623-7. I use that pheromone to cure suicidal thinking and it works perfectly, about 200 mg p.o. and you never have another problem, ever again.

RossCBubbaNicholson on

HELL YES.

Anonymous on

No the hardest thing i ever done was was surviving suicide. I've been to hell and back already. Learned that the hardest part of life is not trying even the most challenging obstacles. That's failure i won't accept again.

brandibeth on

Extremely strong motivating words and there is a great path written or self love. Also keeping others from being attacked by anyone or anything. life’s journey must be completed with pure energy of love with absolutely no levels of hurt or dismay.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.