360i Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

360i Interview Questions

Interviews at 360i

2.6

Director of Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

overall extremely easy, bad coordination as HR scheduled me to talk to 6 people and have the same conversation over and over again. such bad communication. people seemed to be very tired and not very excited to work there. i got a very bad feeling and HR seemed extremely unprofessional and had bad communication. i would never work for them.

Interview Questions

• asking about your background over and over again. no interesting questions. just have a story ready to share   Answer Question

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 360i in July 2020.

Interview

One way video recording interview, not very personable and seems rushed. Would have liked to speak with someone to learn more about the program since they didn't get back to candidates often.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at 360i in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process went very smooth. Communication was on point, and everything flowed the way you would hope for when applying for a new position. Very pleased with how everything went!

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 360i.

Interview

I started off with a phone interview and then a face to face interview . The face to face interview was good I was asked about my future career endeavors with digital marketing. I was made an offer 2 weeks later.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 360i.

Interview

Rulatech recruiter contacts me on LinkedIn. I like the skills description and we start a phone screen and discuss fit. She gives me an assignment with a STRICT 48 HOUR deadline. Follows up with company and they ding me apparently. Say apparently because truth be told recruiter didn't tell me PoC/hiring manager details. So maybe it's her?

Interview Questions

• Sent me an at home assignment that involved using spotify api. Should have been first red flag as half the 48 hour assignment required using Spotify API in python and yet to answer some of the questions i had to pull from the WEB api. This means whoever is hiring me isn't even an engineer.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 360i.

Interview

I received a phone call asking if I was interested in the position and if I'd like to come in for an in-person interview to meet with the team. I chatted with the manager, supervisor, and director.

Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn. HR gave me a call to schedule an in-person interview. Met with 2 people, 30 mins each. The interview process was swift and professional. HR asked through questions and were very honest with any questions I had. During the interview they even printed an itinerary with the interviewers names and emails.

Interview Questions

• Can you share your current work experience?   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at 360i (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

I applied on a job portal and heard back from one of the hiring managers after multiple reminders. Phone interview was about experience and was called on site. On site interview was about basic machine learning and coding. Both the interviewers seemed nice folks. The interview with the group head was more behavioral and had no inkling about what the expectations were from a candidate. Experience was ok but I never heard from them. Felt very unprofessional as like anyone I took a day off from work. Probably speaks volumes of the culture at the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at 360i.

Interview

The interview process seemed pretty average in terms of timeframe and content type, but overall very enjoyable. All points of contact were a pleasure to speak with and friendly. I instantly felt like I could get along with the people who worked at this company.

Interview Questions

• If you could relate your leadership style to a superhero, what superhero would you be?   Answer Question

Associate Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at 360i (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Interviewing at 360i was an all around great experience with friendly people and professional (yet fun) communication. Most, if not all, people I talked to treated it more like a conversation than an interview. People seemed genuinely interested in working with me as a person and that was refreshing. I do wish I had more of a tour of the office but that did not affect my experience negatively.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.