3Pillar Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 24 Apr 2019

2.9

Sort:

Director of Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 3Pillar Global (Fairfax, VA (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with the entire executive team. They were all supportive and asked questions that were welcoming and conversational. Very down to earth professionals that were easy to talk to. I also had the opportunity to meet with HR as well as some of the developers and sales folks. All were exceptional.

Interview Questions

• To discuss my work experience and how it would relate to the role.   1 Answer

Proposal Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process took 3 weeks. Two phone interviews and one in-person interview. I was asked to provide two writing samples before the in-person interview where I met with 5 departmental heads. I was also asked to provide a high level analysis/feedback in regards to a response to a RFP which was lost by the company.

Interview Questions

• Each departmental head asked questions relating to their own departments. The IT head asked very technical questions relating to agile methodologies.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA (US)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 3Pillar Global (Fairfax, VA (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter before meeting for 1:1 interview with 3 upper management personnel. Interviews were discussions with some scenarios for agile development

Interview Questions

• What is compiled in a user story   Answer Question
    • What happens when your spint ends but you still have some bugs and story points to finish?   Answer Question

Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 3Pillar Global (Noida) in August 2015.

Interview

A telephonic interview followed by f2f.They also ask questions related to agile methodology.questions on routing,httphandlers and http modules . They test your framework knowledge.A few questions on process followed.Duration of interview more than an hour.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 3Pillar Global in July 2014.

Interview

There would be 3/4 round depends on Project . Online Test ,, TelePhonice Round , F2F and manager round.
    Client Interview can be there based on Project requirement.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at 3Pillar Global (New Delhi) in December 2013.

Interview

first they conduct a test, then GD,after that interview round. all things are very simple. but they don't give jobs who are selected in campus placement. clear this thing through your co-ordinator

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Timişoara (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at 3Pillar Global (Timişoara (Romania)) in October 2013.

Interview

I was looked up on my Linkedin profile after a current employee has give them a referral. They propose me a meeting at the employer place in order to meet them and discuss about a potential employment and further more interviews with some key people in the company.

Interview Questions

• What have you worked so far?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ask for a noticeable increase of your salary if you want to work for this company, there is a big workload and it least it should be worth it.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 3Pillar Global (Noida) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process took 2 weeks and 2 round , 1 technical and 1 with manager. I got interviewed for UI development position. They wanted you to tell what exactly they knew abt the technologies. Recruitment team also kept misguiding me for many days that i was shortlisted and they will be offering me. Finally It was not so techy.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at 3Pillar Global (Noida) in August 2015.

Interview

It was good in every aspect the environment and the People were very positive. I really liked my entire Innterview process, it was very smooth and I really Enjoyed the entire thing. I am proud to be associated with 3Pillar Global - Noida

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 3Pillar Global (Noida) in January 2017.

Interview

Nothing just some basic oops questions and you are done. Nothing much to answer. They are very basic in terms of technology so don't worry about the interview.
    HR will call you and schedule the inteview. With in the day you will be done with the interview and after 3-4 days they will generate the offer. Nothing else.

Interview Questions

• 1. Encapsulations
      2. Abstaction
      3. Sting and Jquery   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.