Find jobs for Marketing/Software Engineer

7Park Data Marketing/Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 7 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at 7Park Data

7Park Data

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 7Park Data (New York, NY) in Mar 2015

Interview

I came in after a few grueling weeks on the interview circuit. I guess I applied on their website and their head of marketing reached out to me. He never confirmed the interview, but I called him and he confirmed with me. I went into the office and met with the CEO. The first thing the CEO did was chastise me for not bringing in a resume. He berated me and then immediately muttered to himself that he was going to have to print out a copy himself. He said it was completely unprofessional that I didn't bring one in, but the last company I interviewed at actually made me feel foolish for bringing in printed copies of my resume. It's hard to win. Then he asked me about what I'd been up to recently; I told him. Then he asked me to describe the company. I gave him my understanding and he said "Yeah, that's essentially right". Then he asked me if I had been reading the company website recently. I said "Sure", because I had. He then quizzed me on the company blog. Then he threw me out of the building.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What was the latest entry on our company blog?
    1 Answer