7Park Data Marketing/Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at 7Park Data

1 Interview Review

4.0

Marketing/Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 7Park Data (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I came in after a few grueling weeks on the interview circuit. I guess I applied on their website and their head of marketing reached out to me. He never confirmed the interview, but I called him and he confirmed with me. I went into the office and met with the CEO.

The first thing the CEO did was chastise me for not bringing in a resume. He berated me and then immediately muttered to himself that he was going to have to print out a copy himself. He said it was completely unprofessional that I didn't bring one in, but the last company I interviewed at actually made me feel foolish for bringing in printed copies of my resume. It's hard to win.

Then he asked me about what I'd been up to recently; I told him.

Then he asked me to describe the company. I gave him my understanding and he said "Yeah, that's essentially right". Then he asked me if I had been reading the company website recently. I said "Sure", because I had. He then quizzed me on the company blog. Then he threw me out of the building.

Interview Questions

• Q: What was the latest entry on our company blog?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.