7Park Data Senior BI Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at 7Park Data

1 Interview Review

4.0

Senior BI Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 7Park Data (New York, NY (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

An internal recruiter reached out on LinkedIn, phone screen, then Cognitive + Personality test.
During the phone screen, the interviewer spoke very fast and robotic. The tests had no direct link to the skills needed in the position. I received an email after the tests that said i wasn't selected. Definitely see some automation in this process, but as a candidate, this is not a good experience.

Interview Questions

7Park Data Response

12 Aug 2020 – HR

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your interview at 7Park Data. I'm sorry you didn't have a great experience during your time with us and I regret that that is your impression and takeaway. It's true that working at 7Park isn't for everyone. Related to your comments on the Criteria Cognitive Aptitude Test, while it is not role-specific, we have found it to be a good indicator of success across the Vista portfolio companies. Thanks again for taking the time to leave this review and we wish you the best in your career.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.