ABECL Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at ABECL

2.2

Corporate Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABECL (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

The office is tiny and barely any place for people coming for interview to sit. The first two rounds will be conducted by the HR team, first by the Executive and the second one by the Senior Manager of HR. Once you clear these round you are then asked to wait for the final round and who takes a decision is the 'Boss' aka COO. He wants you to wear a tie and he wants to see how are you dressed and what are you wearing and will try to teach you interview etiquettes. We could not go beyond anything apart from what i was drawing in my last organisation and they were not ready to offer me that much. Well i did not want to work here any which ways and they just wasted an entire day for me.

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ABECL (Mumbai).

Interview

The entire hiring and interview process is fake. False promises are made from the start. If there were proper laws to protect employees this company would have shut down by now.

Interview Questions

• Will you do anything to achieve your sales target?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It is as if you are making a purchase from a road-side shop. They will even haggle for 1000/- rupees during the salary negotiations. Unethical is the only word that comes to mind.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABECL.

Interview

Interview at 8:30pm at night. All interview candidates were made to wait for approx more than 3 hours. There is not HR round. The job description is not mentioned accurately. The take advantage of few jobs in market and try to show that they are a good company and lie about perks.

Interview Questions

• Are willing to make 7 to 8 sales calls per day?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was like shopping at Janpath. The management is very shameless they even bargain for telephone expenses.

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ABECL (Gurgaon, Haryana) in September 2013.

Interview

Smooth and steady.

Started with general questions. These included family background, experience, and company knowledge.

Focus was on personality and communications skills.

I did not have the usual VC, as my interviewer was from Mumbai. I was the last candidate and got lucky to be the only one selected that day.

Interview Questions

• You did engineering, why sales?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No. I wasn't. I took the job at a lower salary, only to realise later.

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABECL (Mumbai) in June 2017.

Interview

A generic HR interview consisting of background relevancy etc, followed by a Job Description specific round with the respective Vertical Head & lastly a round with the COO or CEO.

Interview Questions

• Industry specific knowledge   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABECL (Mumbai) in May 2019.

Interview

The first step of setting up a structured interview process is really understanding and defining the role. Going through this process helps ensure that recruiters and hiring managers are aligned, which reduces chances of confusion and misconception.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle pressure?   1 Answer

IT Head Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ABECL (Mumbai).

Interview

What are your strengths?
    What are your weaknesses?
    Why are you interested in working for [insert company name here]?
    Where do you see yourself in five years?
    Why do you want to leave your current company?
    Why was there a gap in your employment between [insert date] and [insert date]?
    What can you offer us that someone else cannot?
    What are three things your former manager would like you to improve on?
    Tell us about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
    Tell us about a time you made a mistake.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ABECL in May 2014.

Interview

- Extremely unprofessional
    - HR team - increasingly incompetent and exceedingly stupid
    - Director was abusive and rude. Called me names and swore in front of his staff. Called me shameless for turning down the offer the first time.

Interview Questions

• "Why have you come for the interview?" - Director of the Company   Answer Question

1. Met director initially to discuss the position, but declined the offer [CTC offered was too less]

2. Was called after 4mnths for the same position. HR Team didn't inform the director but told me he was informed of my arrival.

3. The Director called me shameless for turning down the offer the first time.

4. Was asked to join at the same CTC offered 4 months back :P

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABECL (Mumbai) in March 2018.

Interview

Confidence in Speech is the only key to Achieve the Job, and salary may be a concern as there are particular slabs at positions offered for the job, but roles are almost the same

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABECL.

Interview

No proper planning. no recruitment process. Walk-in Interview style. No information about salary structure, job. Bo bonus. No perks given. No time management. Horrible behavior by the HR!! During the entire process I found the HR attitude as if doing everyone a favour. Unexpected trend of leaving shoes outside!!!

Interview Questions

• No question was odd or unexpected. This is the time when the behaviour is ok...   Answer Question

Negotiation

Bargaining for every penny!! Like a vegetable market...

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.