ADP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Member Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADP (Greater Noida) in December 2019.

Interview

Interview was above par level, recruiters have tested my organisation skills and as well as my problem - solving skills. My actual background was from ECE branch.
    The interview process has four levels:
    1. Online test
    2. Technical round - I
    3. Technical round -II
    4. HR round.

Entire procedure had completed in a single day.

Interview Questions

• Write a program for finding the second highest number in a given array using JAVA   1 Answer
    • Write a program for finding nth term of a Fibonacci series.   1 Answer
    • Write a program for reversing the array   1 Answer
    • In my second technical round :
      I have given a supervised machine learning problem scenario and asked me to provide a best possible solution.   1 Answer
    • Also, they have asked me few questions which has tested my organisational skills and behavioral stability.   Answer Question

16 Dec 2019

Thank you for the review and rating of your interview. We appreciate your insights and analysis. We are happy that you had a great experience and welcome you to the ADP team!

Client Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

I first received and interview request and had a phone interview withing that same week, the following week I received a request for a webex interview and both went really well and the people were very polite

Interview Questions

• What is a time when you had to deal with an irate customer   Answer Question

11 Aug 2020

We appreciate the feedback you have shared about your interview experience. Your insights help our talent acquisition teams continuously improve our experience for candidates.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

I am still in the middle of the hiring process. I just want to say that ADP in Tucson has been so far, the most professional, and considerate company that I have ever interviewed for. On average, I would have to say that most companies hire the most dull, and even sometimes confused team acquisition leaders or recruiters. However, ADP Tucson has Corissa Lorimer take charge from the very beginning to see if you are a likely candidate for the position. She is intelligent, sharp, emphatic, and let me know that she is in my corner wanting me to get a job with the company. After the first time I spoke with her, she gave me interview coaching, and her advice was brilliant. Get to know this power house before you advance to the next stage of the hiring process.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

3 Aug 2020

We are thrilled to hear that you have had such a positive, professional interview experience with ADP and the support of a fantastic recruiter guiding you along the way! Thank you for your review and for sharing your insights with us on Glassdoor.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

I was referred by a current employee. A recruiter reached out to me shorty after I submitted my resume. That is where I schedule a phone interview. After that I was contacted saying that they were moving a head with other candidates.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

27 Jul 2020

Thank you for sharing your review and rating of your interview with ADP on Glassdoor. We appreciate these insights into your experience.

GPT Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

An ADP recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn. I Interviewed for a Java position. I did not know Java, asked the recruiter before hand if that was okay? She said yes. In the interview, the hiring manger/engineers expected me to know Java and be proficient in Java. A miscommunication happened and we ended the interview in 10 minutes. What a waste. oh well.

Interview Questions

• Basic Programming questions   1 Answer

6 Jul 2020

Thank you for sharing your insights into the interview experience with us on Glassdoor and we apologize for this experience. If you have anything additional to share, please contact us at adp_talent_community@adp.com Thank you.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP in July 2020.

Interview

A recruiter contacted via LinkedIn and scheduled an interview. Later on, I had another phone interview talked with the hiring manager. The process took two weeks until they offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Do you feel comfortable with a cold-calling job role   Answer Question

20 Jul 2020

Thank you for sharing your insights into the ADP interview process. We appreciate your feedback and will share it with our talent acquisition teams.

Entry Level Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Houston, TX (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Easy application to fill out. The first interview is a screening process just making sure everything lines up. After that, it is a zoom meeting. The process was very simple and everyone I spoke to was very easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• What are some reasons you are interested in this position   Answer Question

11 Aug 2020

Thank you for sharing your insights into the ADP interview process. We appreciate your feedback.

Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Interview Questions

• We will ask you Java specific questions.   2 Answers

22 Jun 2020

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (West Palm Beach, FL (US)).

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me. Phone Interview was conducted followed by an in person interview. No one ever reached out to me after to let me know if i did/did not get the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for ADP?   1 Answer

22 Jun 2020

Thank you for sharing your insights into the ADP interview process. We appreciate your feedback and will share with our talent acquisition teams. If you have anything additional to share, please contact us at adp_talent_community@adp.com Thank you

Interview

The process consisted of three phone interviews with three different people. One of them being technical. The first one talked about your experience, the second they asked behavioral questions, and last was technical.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

1 Jun 2020

Thank you for your review and for sharing your interview insights with us on Glassdoor. Welcome to the ADP team!

Associate Recruiter Interview

Interview

The interview process was long, they will lead you on like crazy, then give absolutely no feedback if you are not hired. There is no variety in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• When is a time you have failed?   1 Answer

18 May 2020

Thank you for sharing your insights into the interview experience and we apologize that your experience was negative. We aim for a professional experience in every interview session. If you have anything additional to share, please contact us at adp_talent_community@adp.com Thank you.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.