ADP Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3,430 of over 3,430.0 interviews

Recruiter20%
Employee Referral14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

What people are saying about ADP

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

4 total interviews including a phone screening, video chat with the VP, video chat with hiring managers and a virtual sales role-play. The process took about 2 months. Interview questions were mostly personality based not technical.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to get into sales?
    Answer Question

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

In ADP, there are numerous interviews but totally worth it. The staffs are great and well-accommodating. The questions are easy, you must review thoroughly your resume. They require video call during your final interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP

Interview

First interview was with a recruiter. I was asked basic questions and given information about the position and interview process. The second interview was another phone interview and was with the manager over the position. He was late contacting me and sounded very rushed. The interview was more of a conversation than in depth questions.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked how I ensured customer satisfaction during times when a deadline would be missed or a project was running over.

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Interview process was very thorough and enjoyed going through their onboarding procees along with meeting the team. The process was a mixture of questionare along with seat rides with the current team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

1. Spoke to a recruiter (Shari) for about 30 mins, she was very nice and professional. She did a great job explaining the role and was just an overall nice first impression of the company. 2. Spoke to a District Manager for 10 minutes I didnt hear back from them so I emailed the recruiter and she provided some very helpful feedback. Although I didn't get an offer, I respect their decision and have nothing bad to say about them!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Basic behavioral questions such as what would you do in certain circumstances. Also, a mock sales call was done with the hiring manager. They had me also make a phone call to a prospect ans try to set an appointment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

The Interview was at ease and interviewer was pleasant. Learned many things about the organization. Seems difficult to get in with ADP regardless of education and experience. Work Enviroment Appears to be fast pace.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a difficult situation and how it was resolved.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at ADP (New York, NY)

Interview

After applying on the company website, I promptly received an e-mail invitation to select a time to have a phone interview. Since the time times available were only evening, I selected 5:30p MST (the scheduling system specifically said all times were in MST, even though I am applying in Arizona where it is currently PST until November.) At 5:30 MST, I did not receive the interview call, so after 20 minutes I called their HR team to follow up. I was told that my recruiters interview was scheduled for 8:30p ET(6:30MST), even though both the E-mail confirmation and their HR recruiting website still said 5:30 MST. I shrugged it off assuming their scheduling platform was confused by Arizona time being currently aligned with PST instead of MST due to DLS time, and decided to wait until 8:30 ET. After waiting until 8:30 ET, I again did not receive a call or voicemail from the recruiter. When I called the HR recruiting office again at 8:50 ET, their office was closed. My best guess is there is a technical error in their scheduling system for Arizona because it does not adhere to daylight savings time, but either way the rep should have know that the department was closed at the supposed 8:30 ET interview slot.

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Super easy. Interviewer was very easy and made it seem like less of a formal interview and more like an employer just trying to get to know an employee. Took about an hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

It went really well. They were respectful of my time and I was impressed with their team. They have a great program over there and I would love to be part of their team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 3,430 Interviews