ADP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Senior MEMBER TECHNICAL Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (Hyderabad) in October 2018.

Interview

First I appreciate the way , they conducted my interview. It would be 4-5 rounds in Hyderabad and they will conduct in a very systematic manner without wasting your time. In a matter three hours, your 4 rounds will be over which include written , 2 tech Face to face and one Managerial. Next would be director round and at last On call HR round. HR is really helpful and would reply ASAP for any clearance. Interviewing folks were really nice and have deep knowledge of things. They would encourage you in interview and try to explain things instead of rushing.

Interview Questions

• Spring, Hibernate basic questions, Core java basic questions, Collections and implementation like hash map, Scenarios based on business requirement and implement the Spring MVC. SQL basic questions.   Answer Question

5 Nov 2018

Thank you for sharing your detailed experience and welcome to the ADP team. #workhappy

Interview

Really Easy. Phone Interview. Star format. Nailed it. Offer. Countered. Accepted 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4

Negotiation

2 Jul 2018 – Manager

Thank you for the review and welcome to the ADP team.

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (Hoffman Estates, IL (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

Initial communication was a phone call, and short phone interview, followed up by two interviews with the Director of the department and the hiring manager. Nothing specifically difficult, or odd, pretty much a straight up interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations were necessary

2 Jul 2018 – Manager

Thank you for the insights and welcome to the ADP team. #workhappy

Corporate Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ADP (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2009.

Interview

Employee referral was strong but the hiring manager had another candidate preselected. He was just going through the motions.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the table?   1 Answer
    • You come highly recommended, what's been the one thing that you have failed at?   1 Answer

2 Jul 2018 – Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Glassdoor.

Corporate Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Roseland, NJ (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

First interview was pretty good but the interviewer provided misleading information during the interview. I expected that the case interview would be more like a discussion instead of a question and answer. I did not get an opportunity to showcase the full breadth of my business skills.

Second interviewer was helpful during the process. It felt more conversational and relaxed.

Looking bad, they probably employed the good cop-bad cop model typical of consulting firms.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

2 Jul 2018 – Manager

Thank you for sharing your interview experience.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADP (Columbus, OH (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone screen followed by in-person interview. Interviewer made me wait 20 minutes past the scheduled start time. Began the interview saying there were no open territories. Interrupted the interview to get coffee. Very unprofessional atmosphere

Interview Questions

• one good and 1 bad thing your previous employer would say about you   1 Answer

31 Jul 2017 – Project Specialist

Sorry for the negative experience, but thank you for sharing. We will use to improve our interviewing processes.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADP (Culver City, CA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I interview at the Culver City location. After reading all the pessimistic experiences and reviews on this site, I expected the worst of my interviewer. After the interview, I can say it has been the most comfortable and authentic interview I have been in. Not only did the interviewer who was the vice president of sales got to know about my professional experience, I also got to know his personal and professional background which is rare in an interview due to their position. I encourage interviewees to avoid negativity and focus on their personal experience rather than reading about other peoples' experiences. I made it through the next process and I will be shadowing a sales rep as part of the final interview.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

31 May 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the positive review of your interview experience and good luck on your shadowing day.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed on the phone for 45mins by a recruiter. The interview was nothing out of the ordinary. I was then extended an interview in person with the VP of Sales in Austin. The interview went pretty smoothly too. We talked about my experience and what my career goals were. ADP is looking for hard-playing sales people, and I made the mistake of talking about how I am more interested in sales management (long-term), even though I had previous sales/business development experience. I think this nailed the coffin for me. I don't think anything else went bad so my guess is that they didn't extend the offer because they probably thought I wasn't going to consider working there after my internship.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Parsippany, NJ (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Had a standard phone interview that went extremely well. Came in for an interview with two Sales Managers, I confidently answered their questions. They had me come in again to shadow with one of their current "top sales people", which was fine except it was basically half the day of me cold-calling into gas stations, etc. selling them payroll to see if I could "do the job". I got the offer and started at the company, but left as soon as I accepted a higher offer.

Interview Questions

• Probably where I wanted to be in 5 years.   1 Answer

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Rockville, MD (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and I was contacted by a recruiter by phone who immediately administered a mini interview with basic personality questions. The recruiter liked me so helped me to schedule a FaceTime interview with a VP who was hard to get in touch with. Eventually I FaceTimed with the VP, it was a basic interview (name a time of success, failure, adversity, when you were a good friend, etc.) The VP seemed uninterested and rushed, I definitely didn't think I was going to hear back, but two weeks later HR requested I come in for the final in-person two day ride along & roll play. The ride along was awesome because I just shadowed all day, but the roll play day was very intimidating; I sat before 5 VPs and they all rattled off questions and follow up questions on every answer. Role play was good, I prepped and performed, and then the VP gave me a few tips to improve and wanted me to do it again with his advice.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you were a good friend, in an unexpected way.   1 Answer

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Had a great initial phone call and discussed position and qualifications and my experiences and background. Was told to be on the lookout for the next steps in the process and then never heard back.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

17 Apr 2017 – Project Specialist

This is disheartening that you we're not followed up with. If you wish to provide some more information around the situation, please contact us at adp_talent_community@adp.com

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.