ADT Security Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at ADT Security Services

2.3

Customer Care Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I initially applied on Feb 27, 2020. I then had my first phone interview on March 2nd, 2020. Then was invited to a in person interview on March 11th, 2020. I was then contacted on March 13th, 2020 by the person who had interviewed me in person. Today I am doing a 2nd interview that will be virtual.

Interview Questions

• How do you empathize with customers when faced with a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

An recruiter got in contact with me for originally customer service retention I went in for the interview the next day the recruiter told me that the manager I had the interview with felt that I’ll be better at something else so I took an assessment and had another interview for the position I’m working now and I received a call two days later saying I got the Job.

Sr Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview

Lengthy and it took 5 rounds before meeting management in person. Lots of layers of meetings before a decision was made to even go for an in person interview. People were on time for interview

Senior Director Interview

Interview

I recently went through a haphazard interviewing process with ADT. There was no structure, limited follow up, lack of organization. This was a high level role within the organization. I did not progress for a job offer, but honestly it was relief. I don't think the company would be a good fit culturally and being successful at this company would be difficult as a leader.

I think companies show you who they are in the interviewing process. ADT did not impress me as a great place to work.

In-House Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview

The interview process was very organized and managed well by the HR administrator. Met separately with 4 people from different departments within the organization. Each interview took about 20 to 30 minutes, and walking from office to office, you realize how large their offices are.

Interview Questions

• Asked about background experience, and reason for interest in position.   Answer Question

Commercial Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Virginia Beach, VA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

- First phone interview with recruiter
    - Phone interview with sales manager
    - in person interview with sales manager

All questions were situational and can be answered with the STAR technique. Google it if you don’t know it

Installation Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Simple phone call then a follow up to come in once you came in they just asked you basic questions about the field that I was in and that was it

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about the field   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Chattanooga, TN (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Pretty basic. They reached out to me and we scheduled an interview. At that point it was a phone interview and I never got pass the next step. But they did inform and I really appreciated that and they were kind

Sourcer Interview

Interview

It was simple. The manager did not make you feel welcome. She made me feel insignificant and almost as if I did not belong. Higher management makes you feel insignificant. Lower management makes you feel like you belong.

Interview Questions

• How many jobs did you place a month   1 Answer

Pre-Install Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL (US)).

Interview

I was interviewed and hired during the interview. Only one interview with management. Within 24 hours of my interview I had to take a drug test and started 2 weeks later. I was asked to bring my resume and was asked questions based off of what was in my resume.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.