AGC Networks Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

AGC Networks Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

2.7

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AGC Networks (Hyderabad) in January 2012.

Interview

there were three rounds to the interview
Aptitude
Group discussion
HR round

The Aptitude questions were fairly basic and not very challenging
Group discussion consisted of a team of 15 people and a panel of 4/5 . The topic is chosen on the spot and you are basically judged on your ability to put forth your point clearly.
The HR round again consisted of a panel of 5 people. It was fairly easy. The panel makes you feel comfortable and allowed me to be very frank with my opinions.

Overall a good interview experience.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all fairly basic owing to the fact that the people applying are freshers and don't have prior interview experience.   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for AGC Networks

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AGC Networks (New Delhi) in January 2012.

Interview

AGC came to our college campus. We had 3 elimination rounds. First was 40 minutes aptitude round, with a mixture of quant and verbal questions. Second round was GD on a generic topic. They gave ample time to speak. Final round consisted of an interview with 3 members panel, wherein they try to know you generally and little bit technically.

Negotiation

Non-negotiable. Fixed salary offered to everyone.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AGC Networks (Pune) in October 2013.

Interview

It was a off-campus recruitment drive. The process started with registering on AGC website . After shortlisting by AGC concerned people I received a call and email which I had to confirm back stating my participation in interview process . I got dates of interview and location was Pune.
    Process:
    1. Aptitude Test (20 questions 30 mins)
    2. Group Discussion
    3. Technical / HR Interview

Interview Questions

• Aptitude was easy only time limit was less so answer questions which you know confidently and try to guess rest if you are not sure. No Negative Markings.
      For GD round be confident and put forth your views clearly , Don't try to be harsh and don't shout . Remember its not a debate . If you don't speak a word you will be asked to conclude which means you don't have any chance for further shortlisting
      For final round just concentrate on your final year project and technologies which you have mentioned in your CV . They will ask all possible questions with regard to your current profile and you should be proficient to answer any of them   42 Answers

Negotiation

No Negotiation for fresher.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AGC Networks (Bengaluru) in October 2013.

Interview

it was easy

Negotiation

accept

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AGC Networks in October 2013.

Interview

I gave interview in AGC Networks for post of Graduate Trainee Engineer on 18th Oct. 2013.There was written test as first round in which 25 aptitude questions were asked which were easy and cutoff was 15. I think R.S. Agrawal is more enough to crack this round. I was shortlisted in this round.

The next round was GD they selected 6 candidate out 10 and then there was PI round in which they were asking some technical question form netwroking and some basic question like tell me about yourself, relocation problem that's it.

Finally I was selected but I don't know why they didn't offer me. My suggestion is that do not to attend the interview in AGC Networks if you have some other option as they select as many as candidate but they offer to some only.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AGC Networks (Mumbai) in March 2011.

Interview

Aptitude test + Group Discussion + Human Resource.
    It was an one day process day...
    aptitude included maths ,vocabs and IQ test .....
    aptitude included maths ,vocabs and IQ test
    aptitude included maths ,vocabs and IQ test ..................

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AGC Networks in November 2017.

Interview

The interview had 3 parts

1. Written test of question related to CEH.
    2. Technical interviews
    3. Hr interview

Written test had basic nmap metaspoilt query questions, SQL injections and virus attack scenarios along with some log identification.

Technical interview was networking + CASH questions

Hr interview was personal question only.

Interview Questions

• OSI model/TCP IP, types of attacks, port scanning. Reconnaissance.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.