AGC Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at AGC Networks

2.7

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AGC Networks (Pune) in August 2017.

Interview

Very good process of interview. Interviewer ask relevant questions and stick to the commitment given during the interview. Also no bar for right candidate. there are 3 of interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AGC Networks in November 2017.

Interview

The interview had 3 parts

1. Written test of question related to CEH.
    2. Technical interviews
    3. Hr interview

Written test had basic nmap metaspoilt query questions, SQL injections and virus attack scenarios along with some log identification.

Technical interview was networking + CASH questions

Hr interview was personal question only.

Interview Questions

• OSI model/TCP IP, types of attacks, port scanning. Reconnaissance.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AGC Networks in October 2016.

Interview

face to face interview no technical round and nothing .one can crack the interview easily if you have good communications skills and basic networking skills.not a good place for those who have good experience.

Interview Questions

Interview

jst call based interview but they give third party based as emp

Technical Support Engineer (Avaya) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AGC Networks (Pune) in September 2016.

Interview

Its good to work here. asked about my professional details,
    All details about CM and gateways. Details about all Servers.
    All details about gateways, Media servers, Self, all was great to have fun in interview

Interview Questions

• Avaya CM version. Its good to work here. asked about my professional details,
      All details about CM and gateways. Details   1 Answer

Senior Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AGC Networks (Pune) in January 2012.

Interview

Took an entire day as it was a placement procedure. Did not get the offer that day. My candidature was put on hold and was offered the job only in May as opposed to others who got it at the end of the interview process.

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AGC Networks (Mumbai) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process went well ! it was extremely pleasant with first i had to give IQ test which proceeded with an interview for technical post. In interview i was asked about the routers switches and other stuff. I got joining after the period of 20 days

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AGC Networks (Mumbai) in March 2011.

Interview

Aptitude test + Group Discussion + Human Resource.
    It was an one day process day...
    aptitude included maths ,vocabs and IQ test .....
    aptitude included maths ,vocabs and IQ test
    aptitude included maths ,vocabs and IQ test ..................

Director Support Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AGC Networks (Dallas, TX (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Typical recruiter call, 2 phone screens (hiring manager & potential peer) and in person with senior leader. All went extremely well but after the interview AGC went totally "dark" and would not respond to the recruiter nor me on the decision process or outcome. Extreme frustration on my recruiters part as he could not get a response or feedback. No rejection letter, no follow-up just dead air. Indicates a lack of concern and professionalism in their recruitment process.

Interview Questions

• Basic, conversational interview, no difficult or "puzzle" questions.   Answer Question

Service Delivery Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AGC Networks (Mumbai) in September 2013.

Interview

1. After screening the online applicatiosn, candidates are called in for a aptitude test.
    2. Once you clear the aptitude test, we are required to appear for GD.
    3. Post clearing GD, we will be called in for Technical round after few days.
    4. On clearing technical, we are taken on board with personal interview regarding joining and job role despriction.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you want to join our company?
      2. Describe the worst situation you are caught up with and how did you overcame that?
      3. Describe your good and bad points?
      4. How would you rate yourself on a scale of 5? Explain why.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.