AIR Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

AIR Worldwide Interview Questions

Interviews at AIR Worldwide

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIR Worldwide.

Interview

The interviewer was in hurry didn't spend anytime trying to get to know the candidate. The interviewers are rude and don't make you feel comfortable. The HR is very proactive

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AIR Worldwide (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Applied on the university's career fair. Got an email from recruiter to arrange an telephone interview time. This first tel. interview is only about backgrounds. The recruiter told me that she will hand out my resume and information to several hiring managers, to see if they want me. Then the second day, I got a rejection email.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIR Worldwide (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Phone interview, followed by a webex interview. Was asked to submit a 2 small c++ codes. This was followed by an onnnsite interview at boston. 3 rounds of interview. I was interviewed on C++, data structures especially tree, design pattern. Was asked to write codes on the board. This is was followed by questions on hadoop. Finaaly more basic qustions on c++.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AIR Worldwide in February 2017.

Interview

Apply online and got called from hr, asking a couple of simple questions like why you want to work here, then set up phone interview, in the phone interview I was asked to do some c++ coding online

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIR Worldwide (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2010.

Interview

it was a good experiance. one and half hour interview

Negotiation

did not do anything

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AIR Worldwide.

Interview

1st asked to solve 1 exercise, that incorporates both Coding and some basic theoretical question. After submission of that exercise, on site Interview. It was simple, most of the questions were on resume. some questions on Java, C#, C, SQL query.

SQA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AIR Worldwide (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

You start with a basic HR phone screen followed by a technical questions phone screen. In the in-person interview you will meet about 5 people from different QA and Dev departments to assess your skills. This is followed by a SQL written test. Overall a good experience with prompt reply.

SQA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AIR Worldwide.

Interview

In-house recruiter was very friendly and professional. Phone interviews were great. Once I came in for the in-person, I noticed a few members of the interview panel weren't very prepared and almost didn't even realize they have to interview someone on that day - very frazzled.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through how to build code for a system that can generate permutations.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIR Worldwide.

Interview

They were looking for more industry experience and development skills. Thought I had done a good job with my resume and the phone screening to clearly articulate my skill set, but this interview turned out to be a waste of time. They are using internet explorer, which would have been an absolute nightmare.

Interview Questions

• Asked how I would handle a situation where I would have to push back and explain why something would not work or be a best practice for the web.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AIR Worldwide.

Interview

There were two phone interviews, one with recruiter and one with the team manager.
    The phone interview was basically about elaborating past related experiences.
    The onsite interview consisted of several 30-min meetings with individuals I would possibly work with, a one-hour technical presentation, a 30-min coding test, and a 15-min problem solving session.

Interview Questions

• You could choose the topic of your presentation and it just needed to be technical. Choosing the topic was a little challenging to me because I didn't know much about the audience. But the presentation itself pretty much went as a usual talk you would give at a professional conference.
      Coding test was not what I originally expected for such a job and you needed to hand write the code without any reference. It was tough, but turned out okay.
      For the problem solving part, be prepared to manage stress and think fast.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.