AIR Worldwide Risk Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

AIR Worldwide Risk Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at AIR Worldwide

Risk Consultant Interview

Interview

30 minute phone interview that was largely behavioral, and a few days later got a call from an interview at the office. The interview consisted of a total of 7 people, largely covering all groups/departments within the Consulting and Business Development organization. After the interviews, I was required to provide qualitative responses to certain questions to demonstrate interest and understanding of the business/company.

Interview Questions

• Most interviewers focused on the behavioral aspect and wanted to do a deep-dive on my resume and past work experience. Hardest questions was give an example where you disagreed with a superior/manager/colleague and how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much scope to negotiate, not that I know. If offer seems fair and competitive then take it.

Other Interview Reviews for AIR Worldwide

Risk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AIR Worldwide (London, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

The process comprised of 5 individual 1-on-1 interviews with a range of employees, from Senior Risk Consultants to the Assistant Vice President. The interviews were mostly relaxed, with many basic questions about my suitability, understanding of the job/company and experience. Some questions were repeated in subsequent interviews.

Interview Questions

• How do catastrophe models work and what are they used for?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.