AKUNA CAPITAL Quantitative Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

AKUNA CAPITAL Quantitative Research Interview Questions

Interviews at AKUNA CAPITAL

3.4

Quantitative Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL (Orlando, FL (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

Round 1 consists of a basic coding test to determine your problem solving ability. Round 2 is more of a question based to determine your mathematical ability. You need to be checking your email regularly to understand where you stand in the process due to how the deadlines are usually 5 days from delivery.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I had work authorization.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AKUNA CAPITAL

Quantitative Researcher Interview

Interview

Asked two math probability questions - interviewer was nice and let me explain my process. Overall a positive experience and good interview. Be sure to brush up on probability before the interview.

Quantitative Researcher Interview

Interview

They make a phone call to you and in the meantime share a coderpad where you could write some code or thoughts. I had one probability question and one coding test.

Interview Questions

• All questions are quite simple. The probability one is slightly more challenging. They ask the expectation of number of different cards you will get before getting a specific one.   Answer Question

Quantitative Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Had both the coding round and video round. The coding round is a hackerrank and the some of the questions you will be the same if you just look up Akuna Coding Questions. The video round asks one behavioral question about an accomplishment, and 5 basic Calculus questions, such as integration and L'hopitals limits.

I'm not convinced anyone did as much as look at my resume before sending me hours of automated interviews. I'm weary of these completely automated processes for interviewing, and Akuna is more on the extreme side for the finance industry. I hope this trend does not spread, otherwise we will all be stuck doing awkward self-video interviews.

Interview Questions

• One behavioral question about an accomplishment, and 5 basic Calculus questions, such as integration and L'hopitals limits.
      Public Hackerrank questions.   Answer Question

Quantitative Researcher Interview

Interview

Took 2 phone interviews but failed. The recruiter told me the interview process typically includes 2-3 phone interviews and one onsite interview. For the phone interview, there is one round of stats/machine learning/probability/... and one round of coding. In rare cases there can be an additional round of random questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe SGD and SGD with momentum   2 Answers

Quantitative Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL.

Interview

I did the online coding challenge. There were 3 questions and I had to complete 2 questions. I completed 2 questions (got both of them right) but I got rejected. I was told I did not meet the requirement which is bogus. I called the recruiter after I took my coding challenge and she told me I'd get an interview if I got all the questions right.

Quantitative Researcher Interview

Interview

I am in progress of assessments and they have six rounds, i am in the second one about python .The question is solved through a third party website.

Quantitative Researcher Interview

Interview

I received the online interview invitation at Easyhire a week after I completed online assessment. I was asked to solve five multiple choice questions on simple algebra and calculus and explain the my thought process and answer verbally.

Interview Questions

• Basic linear algebra and basic calculus   7 Answers

Quantitative Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL in February 2020.

Interview

Sending me a coding link on HackerRank after submission of my application. And there are three python coding problems on The HackerRank website. Not too much maths here, but just programming.

Quantitative Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL.

Interview

I applied online and got the OA within days. The interview consists of three questions and you have to answer two of them. The OA lasts for one hour. I have yet to hear back.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.